If you can't read Sinhala, get the fonts from here

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Ordinary life......

Hmmmmmm, life becomes ordinary again. Everyday doing the same thing, going to work and come back in the evening..... and so on. Nothing special happens these days.......

Well it's nearly the end of the year. Wow, how fast the time has passed. It surely has wings. Now it's time to look in to the next year and plan for it. What should I do......? Well, have to think about that deeply.

Taking a look at the past year (i.e. 2008), it is one of my milestones. Simply because I had finished my "full-time student" life and got a job. So sad to left the university and friends, but above all I got a new life. Now my base should be my job, and I have to built on that.
I have to sit for some exams during the next year also, and hope to pass them on first-try. So that, I can look into my career path.

Well, thinking on all that, the upcoming year would be one with a lot of fun, responsibilities and definitely fallbacks. I have to prepare for that all, and I am........

1 comment:

Tharaka Devinda said...

Where did you pick up those HR words?

LoL